1st Stage: Municipal Strategy
- What do you look for in your urban development plan?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your opportunities and challenges?
2nd Stage: the CLAT
- The CLAT or City Life Assessment Tool is a complex program in which you enter data, and by using cross-referencing, gives us a cartography of a designated urban area.
- The CLAT has +250 indicators ranging from the energy mix, the sunlight index, the number and the types of trees, democratic data…
- The CLAT is a diagnostic tool which gives you a state of affairs of the municipality + an analysis.
3rd Stage: Action Plan Recommendations
We identify with you, through our interactive CLAT, in which areas you are performing well and in which areas improvements can be made.
We suggest areas to focus on, either to keep up the good work or tackle issues, by showing you which ones will have the greater impact on the quality of life of your inhabitants in the short, medium and long term.
Stage 4: Project suggestion and follow-up.
We give you clear and precise example of projects to implement. We look at what has been done elsewhere and/or create new initiatives with you to continue improving the quality of life in your municipality.